Your vehicles as they sit now!

Bought these intending to put them on gf's truck but now idk if I wanna just put them on mine and give her the ones I have now. What do y'all think?

I bought these-
egy2y8e9.jpg

But should I keep it black like this or go chromed?
u5anumed.jpg
u6emute9.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions?

Its a Chevy captiva. I think our Malibu is actually bigger than it. I'll deff be glad to get the truck back.
Hmm. Never heard of that one. That sucks tho, at least the truck's getting fixed right tho

u6emute9.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions?
I would stay black Cam. Your truck looks awesome with everything but the wheels and light reflectors being black. I think the all chrome lights would pop too much

You don't like the nbs wheels on it?
The light reflectors?.. I'm confused lol

Lol no I LOVE those NBS wheels on your truck. I love how your current lights are, black borders but still chrome behind the bulbs (the reflectors that direct the light). With the wheels and those lights, it's just the perfect amount of bright to accent all the black

OHH I misunderstood what you said! I thought you meant you don't like any of that. I got those housing with that exact thought in mind.. Its not too much black or chrome. It's just enough to compliment what chrome and black is there

OHH I misunderstood what you said! I thought you meant you don't like any of that. I got those housing with that exact thought in mind.. Its not too much black or chrome. It's just enough to compliment what chrome and black is there
:shake: Oh no, I love your truck the way it sits. Only think I can see that I might change is just to paint the grille gloss black

Oh man.. So far everyone that's told me to do chrome is named James. Must be a James thing IMO
:rofl:

Got it running 100%
Thought flexplate was cracked, ended up being original starter staying engaged after start up.
ubama7en.jpg