Your vehicles as they sit now!

i'm not sure yet. i sold both of the trucks so i can come home. i miss my family too much so im gonna look for a new job back home.

i got offered a new job here. they offered a raise, a new house, a promotion, a bonus at the end of the contract, and even a fat $12,000 check...i respectfully declined it. they then offered more. they said im critical here and that im HIGHLY recommended by the commanding officer, major, commander, and lieutenant. they said without me on the team that they arent sure how they'd be able to stand up as well as we do now. i told them i just couldnt do it. i havent seen most of my family in 3+ years and that no amount of money can keep me from being with them. it was tough because i had to sell the truck but whatever, im leaving cuba on saturday.

oh and is $8k good for my truck?.. its a 2wd with 215k miles...lol

I'm happy for you, what would all that money do for you? It is still costly as fuck to go visit, or fly them home. FTS! Now we can do meet and you can buy gas saver and drive out!

I'm happy for you, what would all that money do for you? It is still costly as fuck to go visit, or fly them home. FTS! Now we can do meet and you can buy gas saver and drive out!

money wont do me any good actually. i wont be happy with heavy pockets; i'll be happy with my family. a one-way ticket from NAS JAX to GTMO is $404.00. before you can come you need security clearance / entry clearance / sponsorship papers / passports etc.. its a LONG process.

Jared, i was hoping i could actually get my skinny ass to come to a meet. yall would be like "who's this 14 year old lookin punk that looks like he came straight from ethiopia??"

$8k is retarded, you luck SOB.

:imo: I would take job, and fly family down to see me :lol:

lol

the truck needs some interior work too..a few touches of it actually. i should post pics of it..

the guy wasnt hesitant on the price at all. i put the factory sticker on the windshield that states in 2000 the truck cost $29k new and the guy was like "oh i'll give 8k!" lol he's a young military guy though

Should have found a way to get it across the fence, bet a Cuban would pay $$$ in cigars for something newer than 1960 :lol:

Plan to make this one like my old LBZ.

3a7c611a.jpg

Nice, ima have to hit you up one day when im over there every Tuesday. I get bored as hell.