Your vehicles as they sit now!

Never had a camera take as shit to pictures as this on of the dash. Damn auto focus but hit 63k.

vusaryje.jpg

FFB Device

Had this fgt shit happen today. It said battery not charging and was steady at ~11v. It stopped after a while but I'm wary now

ejypezyt.jpg

Had this fgt shit happen today. It said battery not charging and was steady at ~11v. It stopped after a while but I'm wary now

ejypezyt.jpg

I've had mine drop low sometimes, but never had it say 'battery not charging'.

It was weird. This is the coldest it's been though. It's been in the garage for two day. Cranked up fine and let it warm up for almost 10min. It stopped when I got back home though. I'll try it again later and see what happens

It was weird. This is the coldest it's been though. It's been in the garage for two day. Cranked up fine and let it warm up for almost 10min. It stopped when I got back home though. I'll try it again later and see what happens

Mine said that when my alt took a shit. Happened in the am, ran and drove fine all day then died on my way home

Was gonna say, those pics look fucked lol. Like pixel-ated around the edges like when you take a picture of a computer screen :rofl: Still looks BAMF as always tho!

Was gonna say, those pics look fucked lol. Like pixel-ated around the edges like when you take a picture of a computer screen :rofl: Still looks BAMF as always tho!

Yea I dont know what happened, photobucket is usually good about not fucking my pictures up.
Thanks man!

Mine said that when my alt took a shit. Happened in the am, ran and drove fine all day then died on my way home

Damn. Did that happen out of nowhere? Really don't wanna replace my alt just yet.

But if we're on the topic, what oem alt can I upgrade to that is plug and play? 04 Sierra 4.8. IIRC the Burbans had a 145A alt?

I need new alt too prolly. When trucks running every single light pulses. Differs with rpms and power usage. And voltage fluctuates from maybe 12-16. All works fine with truck off tho

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Damn. Did that happen out of nowhere? Really don't wanna replace my alt just yet.

But if we're on the topic, what oem alt can I upgrade to that is plug and play? 04 Sierra 4.8. IIRC the Burbans had a 145A alt?

Do what I did and throw a 200a + the big 3 = pawfit

But yea it drove fine all the way to work then about a mile from it came on out of nowhere.

Do what I did and throw a 200a + the big 3 = pawfit

But yea it drove fine all the way to work then about a mile from it came on out of nowhere.

Edit: fyi I'm very happy with my aftermarket one and had my doubts with the price too comparative to others but am so far(5-6 months in happy)