Your vehicles as they sit now!

uramyjyh.jpg

FFB Device

fuckin 20 minutes ago i was broke in the middle of the fuckin road piece of fucking shit. tried putting it in 4wd and got like a grinding noise like the old style where the vacuum switch wouldnt engage all the way so i took it out and stopped to try and roll it in to 4wd. all the fuckin sudden i heard like a slight bang, so i put it back into 2wd and tried to go forward but my fuckin front tires were fuckin locked up WTF! so im sitting there trying to switch it back into 4wd and its got a bad grinding noise, try 2wd locked up wtf. so i said fuck it just to get outta the road i put it in 4wd for about 200 feet and put it in park. put it in 2wd and tried to back up after a while and it was free so i said fuck this shit im staying in 2wd fuck it. drove to my work pulled it in the shop and idk what to fuckin do. if its the transfer case its warranteed a year but if its the front diff im fucked.

looks clean

fuckin 20 minutes ago i was broke in the middle of the fuckin road piece of fucking shit. tried putting it in 4wd and got like a grinding noise like the old style where the vacuum switch wouldnt engage all the way so i took it out and stopped to try and roll it in to 4wd. all the fuckin sudden i heard like a slight bang, so i put it back into 2wd and tried to go forward but my fuckin front tires were fuckin locked up WTF! so im sitting there trying to switch it back into 4wd and its got a bad grinding noise, try 2wd locked up wtf. so i said fuck it just to get outta the road i put it in 4wd for about 200 feet and put it in park. put it in 2wd and tried to back up after a while and it was free so i said fuck this shit im staying in 2wd fuck it. drove to my work pulled it in the shop and idk what to fuckin do. if its the transfer case its warranteed a year but if its the front diff im fucked.

that fucking blows man

you have the worst luck geoff !!! i feel bad for you man, for your sake i hope its the transfer-case :pray:

thanks ill keep you guys filled in on whats going on. hope my dad can stop by to check it out but its nice that i left his monte carlo at the shop that i can drive in the mean time.

was so confused as to why i was seeing this picture again and realized i saw it over on the army. looks good man.
Thanks man.

That sucks Geoff. Hope its nothing major.

really havent been able to drive it with a bad tune (ABS/brake light came on all the time) its better but still not perfect. basically the mid august- mid september it was in the shop for gears or dealer for the transfer case. ive probably only put the trip to NJ CGM meet and back miles wise on it.

i hope its the motor frozen that engages the 4wd. i know on s10s and blazers the vacuum switches would stick and not fully engage, but this from what i understand is an electric motor.

i hope its the motor frozen that engages the 4wd. i know on s10s and blazers the vacuum switches would stick and not fully engage, but this from what i understand is an electric motor.

when I was in Nebraska, I was pulling my trailer and atv through a icy/snowy field so I put in in 4hi and when I went to put it in 2wd it was staying locked in 4hi but it finally switched after about a mile. scared the shit out of me because I was in BFE Nebraska 600 miles from home. Hope everything works out for you man!

Get a set and run a relay harness. I've learned over the years with hids that unless you want to spend big bucks, most $30-$50 ebay kits are the same and work just fine.

Yup. I always ran DDMs in my OBS/NNBS and they worked completely fine. I have TRS Morimoto's in my Civic and like them as well, the color is a bit more "true" with TRS I feel.

i think i have a set of 50 watt H1 3000k in my basement at home i was gona use for offroad lights behind the grill of the truck before all these led bars happened.

ive got VLED in the truck with resistors they seem fine.

Last edited:
I ran DDM for a while, tired of the colors of the bulbs changing and not matching the other headlight so I dumped them. Thinking about running HIDs again now. Really want a retro but not sure if I should spend the dough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk