Your vehicles as they sit now!

na, ill just trailer it to rochester for an in person lol. not blaming you or anyone, im just mad im having problems, but dont we all when stuff doesnt go right? oh well its just money, ill just not pay a couple bills this month

The only way for your speedometer to read fast is for your gearing to be taller than 4.88. Speedometer calibration is a trivial matter (until tire size is larger than 37"); just set it and forget it. Yours is set up properly for the 4.88 & 35" combination within the tune files.

demolded the 1500 today but couldn't find my eraser wheel so I have to get one tomorrow. :crossarms2:

999427_573415079381533_416414688_n.jpg

I'd check and make sure. That could be the solution to half of your problems right there.

When should you find out the damages from this trip to the shop?

Yes sir. GTO trans naturally is much stronger, plus has a much higher first gear comapred to a fbody unit. The Tick stage 3 looks to be a nice unit, good for 700/700 power wise. Gonna roll it with a stage 3 monster clutch and flywheel combo. Wont be doing it till this winter tho, my sons due to be born in 3 weeks and I dont wanna be wasting ym time on that! Tuesday Im taking the racelines off and tahoes 20's are going on for storage

From what I've read, SSR trans is the strongest and best suited for a truck, just nearly impossible to find. Want one for the Sierra.

Yep, I've read that as well. I'm sure you'll pay a premium if you find one though. Imo, the GTO trans will do just fine in a reg cab.