Your vehicles as they sit now!

Fwd ftl lol its not too bad on gas actually I just drove it to rgv and used half the gas I would have in the truck so that's cool not trying to make power or anything with it but its pretty nice no complaints so far
My mom had an 08 that she just sold..was a fun car to drive for sure
IMG_20130725_080841_zps11bc0f03.jpg
So tits bro

always see lifted trucks do that, only lifted one that wheelhopped all to hell that didnt break was a SAS LBZ dmax on 35x15.5 MTZ's.

Fwd ftl lol its not too bad on gas actually I just drove it to rgv and used half the gas I would have in the truck so that's cool not trying to make power or anything with it but its pretty nice no complaints so far

Mine was fun stock, I ran an Evo 8 on the interstate from 80-135 and was slowly pulling away the entire time but if I would every race someone from a dig the torque steer sucked, mine had been a rental car when it was new and I found that out like 6 months after I owned it so I think that's were my problems came from with mine.

Looks better than when mine broke lolol, and just replace it with a real aluminum shaft

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

Thanks, its getting there. Still a lot of little things to do like just organizing the garage and basement and getting a fence put up.