Your vehicles as they sit now!

quick laser wash to get some grime off for now since its cold yet to handwash it still.

2012-04-17_17-56-13_94.jpg

Will be in the low 80's here one day this week. Smh. Need to fully detail mine with some Adams.

Will be in the low 80's here one day this week. Smh. Need to fully detail mine with some Adams.

yeah it actually was 80 out monday, but i looked and i left all my detailing stuff home when i was there for easter:facepalm2:

gona be hard since now im at an apartment complex, but worst off after work on sunday's or whatever ill go to my uncles and just use his driveway.

Colyn...Just spray the dam things!!!!!
:ayfkm: Iv read too much bad shit about the stuff from autozone and oreillys to do it. Buy and ship me the stuff you used and Ill spray them :read: or Ill just order liners pretty soon

put your other rims on already

im waiting until college is done because i trashed the outside of them parking full lock reverse and DNW to swap them inside out and run white walls because i need them to last me a couple more years before i could afford new wheels. actually my buddy has a powdercoat guy at work who told him that he would hook him up if he needed any powdercoating...might strip them, powder them black/red lip with a clear coat for VERY cheap. and a local guy just got a sandblaster so my colormatch might get done very soon as well. just need to have a DD by then to do the colormatch though.

Really the only thing i like about that cap is the back door. That thing is BAMF. so the cap replaced your tailgate?

I know I got to do something with the tail pipe, been tossing around a few ideas. I 7in stack under the bed or a regular tip either 6 or 7.

The cap replaced the tailgate. Had to remove all the hardware for it.

Valance will be painted when the rest of the bumper is painted. Going to do top pad and bumper white then the bottom valance black.

I would if I felt like spending 20 some hours detailing it after lol

Got my 4" turndown too. I should polish it but meh.

425749f4-6b27-f6ca.jpg