roundsy

RCSB and a Hoe
Jun 7, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Last pic with the summer wheels on it
3e5a4e2487b3c1fc904806c412086297.jpg

Graystone

Apr 25, 2014
Maybe if I replaced all the seals. It’s crazy how much quieter a crew/suv is thanks to that pillar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I disagree about the suv they have so much more noise. Never had a crew so can't comment on that. But racetruck and my old burban rattles and has more road noise in general. And towing noises. Also racetruck with exhaust and straight flow muffles has more cab noise than showtruck. Its been a while since I had an ext cab but my only complaint with an ext cab is that wobbly roof

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
I disagree about the suv they have so much more noise. Never had a crew so can't comment on that. But racetruck and my old burban rattles and has more road noise in general. And towing noises. Also racetruck with exhaust and straight flow muffles has more cab noise than showtruck. Its been a while since I had an ext cab but my only complaint with an ext cab is that wobbly roof

My tahoe and Yukon were quiet as can be Especially with stock exhaust. All NBS’s have a little wind noise cuz of the windshield/a-pillar/door design. But every extended cab I’ve been in since having crews and SUVs has been much worse. Between the pop out windows not sealing well and the lack of a B-pillar, it’s just hard to get an EC to be quiet

Graystone

Apr 25, 2014
I think its the pop window. Suv has all been road noise. But large cab that is to be expected.

Reactions: Huck

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Not that I need a crew or suv being single. But it’s nice having the extra dry storage

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
I know my father in laws 01 extended cab was louder than my 04 crew cab road noise wise, our exhausts were about the same noise level but my Burb with the quietest exhaust of the 3 has the most road noise even when it was stock but the thing is basically a bus then my stupid ass put big tires and loud exhaust on it. I can’t comment on rattles though because literally every vehicle that was mine since I was 15 has had some sort of stereo so I’m more to blame for the rattles but hey I can get the dash and roof to flex :lol:

Graystone

Apr 25, 2014
All my shit has long tubes so it hard to know now what quite is. Showtruck is actually louder than the sc 408 in racetruck. The noise doesn't bother me I drive old shit that is paid off than brings me joy