Your vehicles as they sit now!

Lol chrome delete is next on the list. Gotta find a whole entire front clip. The fucking chrome is EVERYWHERE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wrap the chrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thought about that. But I’m wanting fogs which will require a whole new bumper and if I’ve gone that far, I may as well get the grille and headlight surrounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this when I went to leave today. Escusie
ef5ebc19c179a709ae6a31312753e0f5.jpg

It’s great driving something so short and maneuverable isn’t it? I do miss having a truck but I love these shorty SUVs. Reminds me of driving my K5, could whip that bitch around in 2 parking spots

Got a weird vibration that I can't figure out and the mode actuator is stuck on defrost. Lol. Rear air is blowing hot. I do plan on getting another truck lol. Wife wants me to get another squarebody like my old one. Was her favorite of everything I have had lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Wife wants me to get my white truck back, was her favorite and mine too. Would like to keep the yukon too at least for a while. I've got a strange vibration that isn't consistent. At highway speeds sometimes there's a slight vibration but other times there's not. Not sure what it is

Wife wants me to get my white truck back, was her favorite and mine too. Would like to keep the yukon too at least for a while. I've got a strange vibration that isn't consistent. At highway speeds sometimes there's a slight vibration but other times there's not. Not sure what it is
keep the yukon for her and get the white truck back for yourself. win/win imo

What I want basically. My wife to daily this so I can do whatever I want to a truck instead.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Huck