Your vehicles as they sit now!

Last picture of her. She gone
c62eb8010d24cfaa0198af53bf3e733a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what did you get

I dont get worrying about gas mileage. I dont even know what the heep gets but who gives a shit, i like driving it thats all that matters. I tried having a car for the mpg and its not worth it at all to not like what you drive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I dont get worrying about gas mileage. I dont even know what the heep gets but who gives a shit, i like driving it thats all that matters. I tried having a car for the mpg and its not worth it at all to not like what you drive

i get 13MPG. My job pays it so IDGAF

Preach it brotha!

Hell, my car gets shit mileage but I love it. Unless you drive so much that doubling your mpg would save you a ton of money, it isn't worth worrying about.

Most cars that get great fuel mileage are boring to drive too because they're so underpowered.

But same as Sam, our farm pays for my fuel, so getting 11 mpg is fine, and it doesn't pencil out to buy a newer truck for a few mpg more, new truck payment is still more than I spend on gas every month

Most cars that get great fuel mileage are boring to drive too because they're so underpowered.

But same as Sam, our farm pays for my fuel, so getting 11 mpg is fine, and it doesn't pencil out to buy a newer truck for a few mpg more, new truck payment is still more than I spend on gas every month
word, id love something new but right now im living nicely without a payment nor fuel costs. Saves me $500 in fuel a month alone, let alone a payment. I also get to have fun in what im driving every day. Hard to replace that.

Reactions: DeanH1290
My buddy and his gf are moving to a shit neighborhood in an apartment they don't even like, so his gf can "save on gas"
Bitch only spends like 200/MO on gas anyway as it is. How much can you really save?

BTW if she spends that extra "gas money" they can have a house instead of an apartment. No brainer.

People seriously over estimate the impact gas has on their budget

Word i get 10-13mpg but its a 2007 and i have like 92k miles on it. I dont drive it more than like 2 days a week if i work out of town for the week so im fine with it. 65 bucks every couple weeks im fine with that.

FFB device

My buddy and his gf are moving to a shit neighborhood in an apartment they don't even like, so his gf can "save on gas"
Bitch only spends like 200/MO on gas anyway as it is. How much can you really save?

BTW if she spends that extra "gas money" they can have a house instead of an apartment. No brainer.

People seriously over estimate the impact gas has on their budget
right now we just signed another year lease because we want to enjoy one more year with good amount of "free" money and we will jump into a house next year. Just wasnt ready to give up the funds yet.

I spend way to much money to keep my yuk on the road, dump money into stupid parts for it, and people think I care about mpgs? Rotfl.
I'll stay in a weekend or two and not buy stupid clothes if I need the money.

Nice yeezy's tho, bet they look sweet on the pedals of your camry.

Kinda want a set of those klearz lenses. 85 plus shipping is really steep, but they look so good.
6ad960342aa029ab89bf03356d928b41.jpg

Kinda want a set of those klearz lenses. 85 plus shipping is really steep, but they look so good.
6ad960342aa029ab89bf03356d928b41.jpg
Ya I was waiting for these to come out, but that price is up there, especially just for aesthetics. But I have a new pair of lenses waiting to be put on my lights, and now a bad hid bulb, might as well ball out

Reactions: Connor