Your vehicles as they sit now!

7fd672ea19758d0907c39b9bcbc5ff3f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
needs more deletes :imo:

It was a 20 footer before. Not a clean paint job at all. The chrome had been taped up and sprayed around. When I pulled the black molding paint come off with it.

The respray wasn't bad because my dad did the body work and I sprayed it at the shop he runs. I got a deal on materials from PPG since that's who he buys paint from.
Nice! I'm on the prowl for a 4x4 stepside im jealous!

I think this is what im gonna try to get maddox for his birthday. Only white, colormatched, lowered and with custom wheels. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Lol, I'm already looking at ways to mod his. Wouldn't be too hard to put a lift on and custom wheel package :cheeky: may make some 1-off wheels at work for it, just gotta figure out tires.

Lol, I'm already looking at ways to mod his. Wouldn't be too hard to put a lift on and custom wheel package :cheeky: may make some 1-off wheels at work for it, just gotta figure out tires.
Imo needs led head lights and fogs and a lightbar bo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Look up modified power wheels on fb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive seen a few lifted and a few lowered ones. Shouldnt be too hard if you are creative. I think im gonna try to have some wheel faces cnc'd when i do one for maddox. Guys on that page dennis was telling you about use cake pans for the barrel of the wheel and just make custom faces to fit in them.

Went to help cub (Angelo) with his drums. Noticed my passenger front fender buckled a little from bottoming out up front.
f3cf231146381431d8a1d29f50475413.jpg
d817018e5c586dacf2a17b2342ddc49d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mike.
Ive seen a few lifted and a few lowered ones. Shouldnt be too hard if you are creative. I think im gonna try to have some wheel faces cnc'd when i do one for maddox. Guys on that page dennis was telling you about use cake pans for the barrel of the wheel and just make custom faces to fit in them.

I may look up aterial cost an make a full one piece wheel/tire for it and just paint the wheel portion. Would be cool to replicate the claws tread pattern on some methods.