j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
yeah and you pay hundreds more in fuel. Honda gets 23MPG. Suburban/Yukon gets MAYBE 12
What yall mf truck drivers? I put ~8k a year.

8000 ÷ 23 = 347.82

8000 ÷ 12 = 666.66

Difference in dollars in happiness = $796.99 ANNUALLY based on $2.50 gas.
For $66.41 a month, I'll turn my heater down 2 degrees or skip on a dinner out.

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
my heating is under $80 a month anyway :spendmonies:

IDGAF about MPG personally, i have a company fuel card.
Nawmeen. Bill was $53 last month.

Personally, I'd work a few hours ot or mow lawns for an extra $150 a month before I give up on life and drive a minivan. Might as well wear pajama pants and slippers everywhere you go now too, and saves money on clothes.

Moore

Feb 12, 2012
Maryland
Ya'll making a big deal for no reason lol. Odyssey makes alot of since for homie he got like 10 kids and aint tryna get 10mpg in a big ass suburban. Let the nigga live damn

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Ya'll making a big deal for no reason lol. Odyssey makes alot of since for homie he got like 10 kids and aint tryna get 10mpg in a big ass suburban. Let the nigga live damn

same guy who got rid of his truck because of bad MPGs then wanted to buy a mustang because its fast, then bought a tahoe.

Aint gotta lie to kick it brah.

Matts_Sierra

Feb 1, 2011
Northern Cali
i complained about mileage with my mega cab. sold it. got my old civic back from my parents. went out and bought a 6.2 cc and do burnouts everywhere. "fuck mpgs".... i still drive honda civic 5 days a week to save on fuel lmao

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
61ee7f892c84b6f8b157ffaefcd87d19.jpg

Well fuck

Truckless

Jun 12, 2014
If our tahoe got 5mpg the wife would still drive it.A van isn't an option for her.... But I can see how someone who is maybe more financially strapped or tight with money can appreciate a minivan... Hell my cousin could afford to have two 16 ltz tahoes but has a toyota van for his wife because its so practical and financially smart.

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
Nawmeen. Bill was $53 last month.

Personally, I'd work a few hours ot or mow lawns for an extra $150 a month before I give up on life and drive a minivan. Might as well wear pajama pants and slippers everywhere you go now too, and saves money on clothes.

We think alike man, plus if you already own a vehicle and its paid for, you can buy a hell of a lot of gas for the cost of a new car payment to save a little on fuel with better mpgs.

Ya'll are complaining about driving a minivan, if you really need to move a lot of kids and get good mpg then the ford econoline 10 passenger van should be your vehicle of choice.

Connor

Mar 28, 2015
Guys guys guys, he's just doing this for the attention/ he's whipped.

If he really wanted to save on gas he'd buy a p1 /Dat34MPGLifeDoe :crazy: :turborotfl:

Last edited:

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
A) Van is hers, not mine. Tahoe is mine.
B)What I got for the Sierra paid it off and paid for half of the Tahoe. I'm getting ~19mpg on my commute vs 14/15 in the truck. Plus it's cheaper on insurance. I'm saving a total of almost 600/mo over owning the truck.

The van wasn't planned but Courtney got in a wreck and the van had everything she wanted and she was ok with driving one plus it was super cheap. It's her car, who am I to say no just based on it being a van?

Now we both have paid off vehicles that we have barely $5k invested in between the 2 (out of pocket, thanks to the Sierra sale) that are reliable, safe, at least decent on fuel and can haul the kids around. Now we can focus on paying bills and saving for a house instead of pissing money away on an unneccesary car payment/fuel bill/high insurance.

Courtney's in school full time and only working part time. I don't make great money but I'm busting my ass trying to get somewhere. I did what I needed to do for my family. I'm sorry I'm not blessed with a great career and have easy money coming out of my ass. Things haven't exactly gone as planned since I graduated college but I'm doing what I can.

So, you wanna tell me again how that was a poor decision?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Mike, raised stock floor or cutting and exposing suspension? So excited to see this thing on the ground

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk