Your vehicles as they sit now!

Because america is the only place that makes good cars?

Lmao the gm minivans are trash. Honda made a much better mv. Twas jesting.

also huck, do this:
fe039dc22f18ad0c7f43e5bd67b68057.jpg

IMO. Van will get awesome MPG for the size. I've got the hoe, she likes the van so it's all good. I need to do front rotors/pads, front tires, and new headlights. Only mods will be HIDs and LEDs inside

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Nah player. They make suburbans, yukon xls and excursions for that

My 08 ody EX-L/nav with just over 125k on the odo 1 owner all maintenance done and records from new was like 12-13k a burb with the sane options and more mIles is 20k or you can get a salvage title one for 15-17 plus I have honda reliability not gm. Nah I'm good plus I know for a fact my van will eat a Suburban off the line. Vans do suck but they are practical AF. Huck check out odyclub.com, lots of good info

Last edited:
Gas savings......?!? WTF is that...? :shrug: Is that like when you buy $200 in groceries and they give you a little coupon for .05 off per gallon....?

:crazy:

Gas saving arguments again? Ffs

Just money saving in general, van cost 1/3-1/2 as much breaks down basically never because Honderp, insurance(in iowa for me anyway) is 1/2. Like I said it sucks being a van owner but it's the most practical vehicle I think I've ever had out of 88 rcsb, 04 ccsb, 07 grand prix(gxp), the Impaler(04 impala), 06 tb, 98 seville, 04 grand prix (gt), 99 monte and 95 Grand slAm, pretty much everything covered from 2 door car and RC truck to cc truck or mid size suv or 4 door car that stupid fucking van makes the most sense