Your vehicles as they sit now!

That's why you don't be a cuckhold and get wide tires. Long arm is far superior to short arm. Ride, height, travel

Except if you climb something, that's not even an arguable thing, the geometry of a long arm works against itself then, might be liveable in an XJ with the extra lenth but it's still happening.

confused, it doesnt have to be tall for long arm? im only on 31s....going 33s and cutting fenders
If you aren't tall enough to need long arms you aren't gaining anything. Do your springs unseat when flexed out? Also disconnected I could hang a 265s below the rocker with stock control arms, not trying to be a dick I just don't believe the drawbacks of a LA setup are worth the rewards. Sams confused about why I say I won't run LAs, he thinks it's the only and best way to get flex because that's how they do it on shows. I did the research because I had wanted a 4" LA. The TJ I posted has an out of the box 4" Currie lift and has just as much travel as 90% of the LA kits out there. Finally if I'm going to spend 2-3k lifting my Jeep I'm going front 3 link and triangulated rear 4 link with mid arms.

yes my spring unseat when its flexed, and i havent been hungup yet, but i also dont go over rocks as its my daily. no skids anywhere yet. plus its michigan, theres not many big rocks

c922d2b57f825ba144a3ec02c43df1bc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Don't fawk with this one at least :jester:

yes my spring unseat when its flexed, and i havent been hungup yet, but i also dont go over rocks as its my daily. no skids anywhere yet. plus its michigan, theres not many big rocks

If the springs unseat some would argue you are "over flexing" it, mine do also but just to the point they are loose, I've seen some where the spring could literally fall out :rofl: so that might be a bit much. The only skids I plan on doing are new t case just so I can tuck it up a bit and an engine skid because I've picked up some weird shit in mud, I almost punched a hole in my 88 trans pan from something I assume was a big ass stick, and I hit a branch that was hidden and bashed the shit out of the drivers door.

If the springs unseat some would argue you are "over flexing" it, mine do also but just to the point they are loose, I've seen some where the spring could literally fall out :rofl: so that might be a bit much. The only skids I plan on doing are new t case just so I can tuck it up a bit and an engine skid because I've picked up some weird shit in mud, I almost punched a hole in my 88 trans pan from something I assume was a big ass stick, and I hit a branch that was hidden and bashed the shit out of the drivers door.
they only get to the point of being able to move them, plus the bump will line it back up. lol

they only get to the point of being able to move them, plus the bump will line it back up. lol

That's how mine are also, can rattle them but not really move them much, people that were saying it's wasted claimed that corner didn't have any weight on it like mfer I want to see you go pick that tire up

Picked this up yesterday for a daily. It was cheap and is clean for what it is. Needs a few things but I'm happy with it right now. I'm gonna feel it out for a week or so and if I don't like it I'll sell or trade it for something different.
7108fe7a50dbfecff518e2e6a8368763.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dfw another S10. 2.2l or 4.3l?

Needs a drop and iroc wheels like ole girl used to have
e71d8fde879f3246c8075cfd211b4604.jpg

(The only good thing about a grainy flip phone pic is that you can't see the hood pins lol)
Sent from my SM-G920V

Dfw another S10. 2.2l or 4.3l?

Needs a drop and iroc wheels like ole girl used to have
e71d8fde879f3246c8075cfd211b4604.jpg

(The only good thing about a grainy flip phone pic is that you can't see the hood pins lol)
Sent from my SM-G920V
2.2l 5spd.

Plans are gonna be simple for a while. I have some 18" Camaro steelies for it, just need tires. I'm gonna focus on fixing the little shit that I don't like first. Then I'd like to find bucket seats, full console, sonoma hood/grille/heads/bumper, regular rear bumper since this one has the weird fgt pointy bumper, and of course a drop. Probably 3/5ish.

First things will be a new drivers seat, new tails, new handles, new mirrors, rear bumper and the wheels. I'll probably throw some blocks in it soon to get rid of the rake.

Oh and I left out the best part....
6470c601cef19e82c501c0731beea9a5.jpg

I went to get a razor blade to remove these "decals" this morning only to find out that that shit is etched into the glass :rofltank:
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited: