Your vehicles as they sit now!

slight detour on my way home
598b838ae3911013f9b2fe83253cccd4.jpg

i like it alot so far, probably helps having long arm already. now it needs tons and 40s but that time will come. i like being able to mob the woods on my way home

Eh until you get to 5-6" they really aren't any better
CB1_zps253c22d8.jpg

This guy has a Currie 4"+1" bl for the skid and it will hang a 35 well below the body

Last edited:
lol. i like to think it spreads out the stress of twisting through out the entire body. handling is better than any dodge truck ive drove of the same era, and i dont have sway bars at all. ive made it farther through local trails without lockers and bald rear tires than guys with stock arms and lockers.

plus im not going back to short arms. if anything changes it will be axles and coil overs

Grab your wrist and pivot it. Grab your elbow and pivot.

Nuff said

Have someone push you at your center of gravity then have the same person push me without either of us fighting back, garantee you tip over easier being taller, I'd rather stay low and make tires fit than have the tallest thing out there

Have someone push you at your center of gravity then have the same person push me without either of us fighting back, garantee you tip over easier being taller, I'd rather stay low and make tires fit than have the tallest thing out there

That's why you don't be a cuckhold and get wide tires. Long arm is far superior to short arm. Ride, height, travel