Your vehicles as they sit now!

Bruh you think I post shit that's trash lol. DEPO projectors are about the best output you can get with HIDS without an aftermarket or OEM projector retrofit

live from the gutter trash.
Bruh BRUH I've never been crazy about ebay projectors or lights in general plus you got Sierra so projectors are awesome for them. Chevrolet is different lol

sent from my glade air freshner

Bruh BRUH I've never been crazy about ebay projectors or lights in general plus you got Sierra so projectors are awesome for them. Chevrolet is different lol

IIRC it's the same projector in the denalis I think it just mounts different. While I bored at work I might try to dig up an old retrofit thread when someone retrofitted those lights.

b4d871f24321be2c4924fe80c6c279ef.jpg

checking out the kern
So I'mguessing you traded the audi?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So I'mguessing you traded the audi?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
yeah, clutch was starting to go and unloaded it. was at 210k miles and wasnt worth anything. got this guy to trade me since i wanted a family trail rig and i only have a 10 minute drive to work

F'real f'real? Might order a set later on this week

Hell yeah fo real. Badass lights for srs
Bruh you think I post shit that's trash lol. DEPO projectors are about the best output you can get with HIDS without an aftermarket or OEM projector retrofit

This. Had Depo projectors in my Cobra and they were fucking awesome, my Denalis are actually Depos as well. Great quality lights
IIRC it's the same projector in the denalis I think it just mounts different. While I bored at work I might try to dig up an old retrofit thread when someone retrofitted those lights.

Yeah my buddy found a few threads on retroing them as well. Said it would cost about $300 total to retro it with retrofit source stuff

Sent from a dingleberry

How long did it take to pressure wash?

prolly 30 min because of 2 things, one trying to keep it from flying away, second i used my electric pressure washer which is less PSI then my gas.

i pressure washed it, dried it, let it sit to dry a little more, scuffed it with scotch-bright, and then wiped it down with paint thinner, then a bunch of coats. let it sit overnight and all morning,. put it in at lunch.

The paint thinner didn't damage the black underneath the chipping grey, did it? That's what happened to mine.