Your vehicles as they sit now!

As you can see in my pics I jus posted it looks black as can be but direct sunlight it has a hint of brown in it. Washed, clayed, waxed, sealed 3 months ago

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From a local show this afternoon

79494D36-E997-48E3-B0A7-7EB9422E697A_zpsit2q3mgn.jpg

9D03CD7B-480F-47B7-8093-BF8DA8203FD6_zps3adn61mc.jpg

i mean i have one lol you guys just threw your input here instead but it is all appreciated
Just fwiw, my buddy has the first chrome projector depos that he listed. Awesome light, good quality and the output is damn impressive. Get those.

Sent from a dingleberry

White one is ruined by the white eyebrow strip :puke:

But yours is :skeet: clean dude

Thanks man! All the white up front and on the mirrors is plastidip too. I tried to convince him to go back to chrome because up close it just looked sloppy. Never been a fan cm'd brows either

Just fwiw, my buddy has the first chrome projector depos that he listed. Awesome light, good quality and the output is damn impressive. Get those.

Sent from a dingleberry

Is that the ones Dale has? Thought they looked familiar.

Wot in da hell license plate batman

live from the gutter trash.

Fooken hail m8. Have to ave it on the truck to take it to the sand box m8 park rangers tryna run up but I didn't want to scratch me paint Harry so zip tie to the plasti dip grill it is m8

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Fooken hail m8. Have to ave it on the truck to take it to the sand box m8 park rangers tryna run up but I didn't want to scratch me paint Harry so zip tie to the plasti dip grill it is m8

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Park rangers? They don't even take the old throw it up in the dash?

live from the gutter trash.

Sent from a dingleberry
F'real f'real? Might order a set later on this week

sent from my glade air freshner