Your vehicles as they sit now!

i mean i have one lol you guys just threw your input here instead but it is all appreciated

5a1c784125c3419c18deb8b10f87ae64.jpg

Washed by Mother Nature!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's usually in pretty direct sunlight if you look at it at the right angle.

I do know my 86 K5 looked brown but it was a giant rusty turd so I always figured it to be from oxidation and I was lucky to have any paint left since it was an 80s gm vehicle but never noticed it on my 04 or the GXP(built late 06), the obs I never paid much attention because I think it's on its 4th paint job now, maybe it's something that started with the nnbs or maybe is more pronounced on southern truck since they see sun more of the year and it's "different sun" so maybe they fade different like how I get a different color of tan the further south I go.

Last edited:
I do know my 86 K5 looked brown but it was a giant rusty turd so I always figured it to be from oxidation and I was lucky to have any paint left since it was an 80s gm vehicle but never noticed it on my 04 or the GXP(built late 06), the obs I never paid much attention because I think it's on its 4th paint job now, maybe it's something that started with the nnbs or maybe is more pronounced on southern truck since they see sun more of the year and it's "different sun" so maybe they fade different like how I get a different color of tan the further south I go.

My 08 looked brown in direct light

Sent from your sister's house