Your vehicles as they sit now!

not needed dean, just trim it and rock it for a while. they are only there to really keep the dirt from in the engine bay and the bumpers.
Yea, but it looks horrible imo.
e7dd0ab5c0144a521442cd796865e2d4.jpg

Maybe it's just cuz I have 33s and I'm barely cranked but I don't care what the splash shields look like. I don't even notice them on other vehicles and I feel like you can only really tell my driver side is cut because you can see the windshield wiper resivor. Just cut the rest out so it blends in imo never heard of any one saying that truck is so nice but it's a shame the DAMB splash shields aren't stock.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Maybe it's just cuz I have 33s and I'm barely cranked but I don't care what the splash shields look like. I don't even notice them on other vehicles and I feel like you can only really tell my driver side is cut because you can see the windshield wiper resivor. Just cut the rest out so it blends in imo never heard of any one saying that truck is so nice but it's a shame the DAMB splash shields aren't stock.

i dont even run any. but same with the wiper tank. thats the only thing that bugs me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evened it out for now. I can get the liners for $28 each so I'll probably do that when I have the extra cash.
be3407888e4e36a9cab61152d52c0c59.jpg

thats it? from where? want to get new ones for the wifes hoe if i dont trade it in this weekend. i had to cut alot before i cncd some 1/2 spacers to lift it a bit more

i dont even run any. but same with the wiper tank. thats the only thing that bugs me

Keep meaning to rattle can it black but I never remember lol.