Your vehicles as they sit now!

I have had a shock break a lca there. I am surprised it lasted that long.

It was you! I remember someone telling me to look out for this, I had it on a lift a month ago and everything looked fine then this came up. Ordered new ones but trying to figure out how I can reinforce them so this isn't a problem again

It was you! I remember someone telling me to look out for this, I had it on a lift a month ago and everything looked fine then this came up. Ordered new ones but trying to figure out how I can reinforce them so this isn't a problem again
Plate and reinforce and you should be fine

without a coil spring there is a ton of weight and tension on that area. I used a second nut on mine, still going strong, no issues that I know of, new owner is good friends with a family I know, Big Tex is part of that group that knows him

without a coil spring there is a ton of weight and tension on that area. I used a second nut on mine, still going strong, no issues that I know of, new owner is good friends with a family I know, Big Tex is part of that group that knows him
Don't include me in that group :scared:

49BCF722-A3EE-4391-9FA9-51CE31B28EC7_zpsw8zbnuhb.jpg

So apparently these fender liners are paper thin, came loose on the highway and the tire chewed a hunk off last night. Probably a 6x9 section of plastic vaporized.
8e6e77542e9e1b52c40129b78ab68a48.jpg