Your vehicles as they sit now!

Last thing I need is 3 trucks and a bmw.. lol!

I've always liked that truck though.

In the process of selling my lifted rig.
If it doesn't sell, I'll buy a stock 4 door nbs and swap all of the suspension over and sell this one as a stock truck.
No one wants to pay for anything nice anymore. "Oh, let me get that at blue book"... Fck naw!

Come get it

I talk about selling it or lifting it, but I think I'd be lost without it. Austin did an awesome job with it and I love that no one in my town has one like it.

I love the truck, but sometimes wish I had a DD that I didn't worry about so much. Not reliability wise, but from people fucking with it or door dings and such.

If you are serious pm me tho

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I almost hated driving a car that I didn't give a sweet fuck about. I'm used to driving a vehicle that I care for and enjoy, so to hop in a friggin Sunfire and stare at my truck as I back out of the driveway kind of stung on the mornings that I used to take the Sunfire. Maybe I'm still too much of a youngin to have that feeling but I'd make it halfway to work, bitching about something about the car and ask myself "the fuck am I doing?"

Honestly, I almost hated driving a car that I didn't give a sweet fuck about. I'm used to driving a vehicle that I care for and enjoy, so to hop in a friggin Sunfire and stare at my truck as I back out of the driveway kind of stung on the mornings that I used to take the Sunfire. Maybe I'm still too much of a youngin to have that feeling but I'd make it halfway to work, bitching about something about the car and ask myself "the fuck am I doing?"
I kinda felt the same but instead I bought a nicer car and now drive trucks that cost less than $700 for when I need truck stuff. Hated having a nice truck sitting in the driveway but can't justify the extra fuel costs

I think part of it is that I don't have the time to keep it spotless, and I love to have such a nice truck and have it clean. Between a wife that works night shift, and having two kids, my detail and truck time is very minimal. There are times where I wish that I just cared about it less, didn't worry about being dirty, door dings, and stuff like that. Sometimes I wish I drove just a regular vehicle like everyone else does and COULD BE HAPPY with that. I realize that is an illusion because even if I bought a plain z71 just like mine, I would have a huge list of "mods" I would want to do.

It is simply a case of the "grass is always greener" on the other side mentality. After all my z71's all I wanted was a lowered Graystone CC. I think I block out all the things I hated about being 4wd or lifted and take for granted how awesome it is to DD a lowered truck. I know it probably doesn't make sense, but in my head it does.

Also being OCD and doing paint corrections on the side, I am constantly thinking about how my truck needs cleaning. Also doing detailing on the side is a huge pain in the ass, because when I do have time to detail my own, I am thinking about whose vehicle I can fit into the schedule and make money off of. Shit I bought EXO to coat my own personal rides, but I haven't even had time to do it on mine. I did the owner of my works 2016 Denali a few weeks ago (paid for my wife to spend a long weekend at the beach without the kids this weekend) and then doing my boss's Black 2011 Cummins this weekend. :banghead:

Last edited:
f369ecbdb077ae8510994a2f2d50cd8b.jpg

I used to love driving the Impaler because I didn't care also that bish bumped hard, when they were redoing the state highway I drive to work I'd perposely hit cones that weren't in line. One day I got stuck behind the cone truck doing like 15-20 mph and those fgts wouldn't let me by, it was like a 2 mile stretch they were doing then, so I just moved over about 3 feet and completely fucked about 100 cones then they moved over and let me through, I also bottomed that car out so hard on gravel the next oil change I was picking rocks out of the aluminum subframe.

I think part of it is that I don't have the time to keep it spotless, and I love to have such a nice truck and have it clean. Between a wife that works night shift, and having two kids, my detail and truck time is very minimal. There are times where I wish that I just cared about it less, didn't worry about being dirty, door dings, and stuff like that. Sometimes I wish I drove just a regular vehicle like everyone else does and COULD BE HAPPY with that. I realize that is an illusion because even if I bought a plain z71 just like mine, I would have a huge list of "mods" I would want to do.

It is simply a case of the "grass is always greener" on the other side mentality. After all my z71's all I wanted was a lowered Graystone CC. I think I block out all the things I hated about being 4wd or lifted and take for granted how awesome it is to DD a lowered truck. I know it probably doesn't make sense, but in my head it does.

Also being OCD and doing paint corrections on the side, I am constantly thinking about how my truck needs cleaning. Also doing detailing on the side is a huge pain in the ass, because when I do have time to detail my own, I am thinking about whose vehicle I can fit into the schedule and make money off of. Shit I bought EXO to coat my own personal rides, but I haven't even had time to do it on mine. I did the owner of my works 2016 Denali a few weeks ago (paid for my wife to spend a long weekend at the beach without the kids this weekend) and then doing my boss's Black 2011 Cummins this weekend. :banghead:
I feel the same way sometimes. I sometimes feel like I spend more time taking care of my shit than I do enjoying it. That's part of why I thinned my herd a bit. Sometimes I think it would just be nice to be a normal person, drive a normal car, that gets ran through an auto wash once a month, dropped off at a shop for oil changes, and left completely stock. But then I wonder what I'd do with any free time I have, since that's basically what all my free time goes to. We are enthusiasts, we would be bored as hell if we didn't have vehicles to bitch about and take care of lol

I feel the same way sometimes. I sometimes feel like I spend more time taking care of my shit than I do enjoying it. That's part of why I thinned my herd a bit. Sometimes I think it would just be nice to be a normal person, drive a normal car, that gets ran through an auto wash once a month, dropped off at a shop for oil changes, and left completely stock. But then I wonder what I'd do with any free time I have, since that's basically what all my free time goes to. We are enthusiasts, we would be bored as hell if we didn't have vehicles to bitch about and take care of lol

Agreed

Gave her a quick wash/clay after work. Tried out the eagle 1 surface prep mit (clay mit). Worked pretty well other than some light micro-marring, but that could have been from lack of lubrication or just the amount of contamination on the truck. Probably gonna give it a Polish on Saturday in prep for a car cruise Sunday morning.

c20bb5c1143b403e32e37513e2d0edbc.jpg

146c94395507b9b2ff5ecdfb0b32ad6e.jpg

33ac2b264c342657707d0f6f37cf5ed1.jpg

0ac543b69bd8de84e223734f16e43c29.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My shit piles. Just picked up the f150. It actually has the cleanest engine bay I have ever seen for its age. Besides it looking like shit it runs great and has been kept up really well. Not bad for $300

e7411045aed655e31dc6b7f2fff0e3a2.jpg

Gave her a quick wash/clay after work. Tried out the eagle 1 surface prep mit (clay mit). Worked pretty well other than some light micro-marring, but that could have been from lack of lubrication or just the amount of contamination on the truck. Probably gonna give it a Polish on Saturday in prep for a car cruise Sunday morning.

Love this truck and the color.... Just needs some nasty tires

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Definitely one of my favorite colors, looks so good when washed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am only quoting this because tap talk keepS emailing me saying people are quoting me when this post is quote saying it's mine. Tap talk is a whore