Your vehicles as they sit now!

What's y'alls legal limit? Ours is 32

Sent from a dingleberry

Lol that's the thing.... It's no film is allowed... But my mom never gets bothered for her 20%...James has no issues with his 50% but that's just too light for me. Found a shop near by that has 40% which would be perfect. Going for the heat rejection benefits for the summer with a "I can't tell if that's tinted or not" look. 35% you can tell, 50% you can't so I should be right in the sweet spot with a 40% film that meters 43%

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha.

Couple pics from this weekend
9886a013eea7b7edb5fb0903872651a7.jpg

b88b1f46835f4c4462bb3677deefa978.jpg

da375ab5306ca929020e3c3e014356c7.jpg

Sent from a dingleberry

Lol that's the thing.... It's no film is allowed... But my mom never gets bothered for her 20%...James has no issues with his 50% but that's just too light for me. Found a shop near by that has 40% which would be perfect. Going for the heat rejection benefits for the summer with a "I can't tell if that's tinted or not" look. 35% you can tell, 50% you can't so I should be right in the sweet spot with a 40% film that meters 43%

It's weird, me and my wife both have 50%. On hers however it looks more like 35%

It's weird, me and my wife both have 50%. On hers however it looks more like 35%

I find that after staring at pictures of various vehicles with various shades on tint that vehicles with larger cabin space will look darker given a particular shade of window tint... Like my old set up.... 35% shield, 5% sides and back... Looks ungodly black on a Yukon or suburban because of the larger cabin space vs the tiny space of my regular cab. Same goes for Windows size. A truck with 15% tinted front windows looks completely different than a corvette with 15% tinted front windows just because of the difference in size. As you can tell spent way to long analyzing this

I find that after staring at pictures of various vehicles with various shades on tint that vehicles with larger cabin space will look darker given a particular shade of window tint... Like my old set up.... 35% shield, 5% sides and back... Looks ungodly black on a Yukon or suburban because of the larger cabin space vs the tiny space of my regular cab. Same goes for Windows size. A truck with 15% tinted front windows looks completely different than a corvette with 15% tinted front windows just because of the difference in size. As you can tell spent way to long analyzing this

I think you're right though

All three look great.

Angelo, I really like those wheels on yours.
Thanks man I like em too.
Angelo, you gonna actually bring yours this year? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Haha yea I plan to.
Oh lawd. Looking good fellas.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Was at a local shitty ABC Auto car /truck meet. Some guy from Texarkana , Intense Gravity brought your name up. Because Dennis is slammed 4x4 he was like I know a guy named Dakota Sehon who is 4x4... me and Chris laughed and was like yea we know Dakota.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk