Your vehicles as they sit now!

57b6bbb00263f662257b9055f33e4f56.jpg

You and me both. I wasn't planning on buying a toy hauler till next year but we found this one from a couple here in town and we knew they took good care of it and got it for a pretty good deal, so hard to go wrong with that. We are planning on going on a big camping trip out to Yellowstone next year. We've got a few other little trips we are going to be taking this year though. Hoping to head back up to Minneapolis mn again late this summer and meet up with Kyle and Matt again.

And as far as your B&W hitch goes. I highly recommend the B&W companion hitch for your fifth wheel when you get your camper.. It slides right in your goose neck hole so you don't have to worry about getting rails put in your bed.

sometimes the best deals are the ones you dont plan on. and thats exactly my plan :shake: expensive but i dont want to put rails in my bed, my buddy has rails in his truck and they're a pain in the ass.

sometimes the best deals are the ones you dont plan on. and thats exactly my plan :shake: expensive but i dont want to put rails in my bed, my buddy has rails in his truck and they're a pain in the ass.

When I bought my toy hauler I worked the previous owners hitch into the deal so I got it for like half price haha. Also don't you have ig? I could have sworn I seen your name on a picture of a ford dually on there but at the time couldn't place it.

When I bought my toy hauler I worked the previous owners hitch into the deal so I got it for like half price haha. Also don't you have ig? I could have sworn I seen your name on a picture of a ford dually on there but at the time couldn't place it.
I do have ig, brotherdetour19. For whatever reason I decided to not use the sn I use for everything else on there. Haha. But no dually here. So probably wasn't me, unless some one is stealing my identity and putting it with cool trucks I may be OK with it. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I do have ig, brotherdetour19. For whatever reason I decided to not use the sn I use for everything else on there. Haha. But no dually here. So probably wasn't me, unless some one is stealing my identity and putting it with cool trucks I may be OK with it. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I must have been seeing stuff again haha.