Your vehicles as they sit now!

changed a couple things up on the truck and washed it for the first time in like...6 months. it needs amp steps badly.

yFLzyZV.jpg

Some wheels and colormatched the two tone imoooooooo

want wheels something bad, ion 183's i think is what i decided. but i have plenty of other things i need to spend money on first, so she'll probably be rolling these for a while unless i find a killer deal. short term plans, need to get the bed sprayed with line-x and a b&w installed and a chest box, SCT x4 with new tunes since my h&s bit the dust, double din, and then amp steps. order to change. then i'll be working on a motor build, unless something happens and i have to build the motor sooner then later.

Noooooo, leave the 2 tone. That's how I'd buy a 250

Sent from a dingleberry

two tone is staying :shake:

Wot is a b&w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see below.

Took our camper camping for the first time this weekend at coralville lake in Iowa City, IA
[

looking good dude! i've been bit by the camper bug lately.

Hitch brand, I assume he's referring to a gooseneck hitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Idk if this is a serious question lol, but it's a brand of a turnover gooseneck hitch.

these.

Needs more low. It just so happens I have a kit for sale......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Lol I know. I plan on dropping it within the next year when funds are available. I had been eyeballing ur kit but the more research and thinking I do I'm thinking about just waiting and buying a 4/6 kit. I know if I dropped it with 2/3 I would want 4/6 so bad.

see below.

looking good dude! i've been bit by the camper bug lately.

these.

You and me both. I wasn't planning on buying a toy hauler till next year but we found this one from a couple here in town and we knew they took good care of it and got it for a pretty good deal, so hard to go wrong with that. We are planning on going on a big camping trip out to Yellowstone next year. We've got a few other little trips we are going to be taking this year though. Hoping to head back up to Minneapolis mn again late this summer and meet up with Kyle and Matt again.

And as far as your B&W hitch goes. I highly recommend the B&W companion hitch for your fifth wheel when you get your camper.. It slides right in your goose neck hole so you don't have to worry about getting rails put in your bed.