Your vehicles as they sit now!

712fa4d4fe66734563cb54d6de54ab02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ ] Did not jest
[X] Did jest

Better than a stack tho.

http://www.kiss925.com/files/2015/11/tumblr_nxwmtlaYdq1swl13ro1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Lol naw bro. It's a diesel with a stack, idk what the fuck that thing is.. Rebuilt stock motor on stock rimps with stock tires and some auto zone clip on tip. Would look better with stock exhaust/10. I'm pretty sure you're the one who gave him that idea.. The joke has carried on too long! Literally he does everything you tell him too and you need to stop. Enough is enough. What's next? Are you going to tell him the ultimate Cgm mod is go take your truck to the dealer, then buy it back for more than you traded it in for? That's next... That's got to be next

Sent from your girls iPhone.

You can stop now lol no need to act like a child bc I said it's better to have hids in projector housings or whatever it was. It's my truck so why do you give such a fuck lol. And yes, I like the Tony style exit with my "autozone" tip bc it's good sounding and looks good to me.

Lol naw bro. It's a diesel with a stack, idk what the fuck that thing is.. Rebuilt stock motor on stock rimps with stock tires and some auto zone clip on tip. Would look better with stock exhaust/10. I'm pretty sure you're the one who gave him that idea.. The joke has carried on too long! Literally he does everything you tell him too and you need to stop. Enough is enough. What's next? Are you going to tell him the ultimate Cgm mod is go take your truck to the dealer, then buy it back for more than you traded it in for? That's next... That's got to be next

Why're you hating so hard on his truck? You're like what 30? Dudes in school working trying to drive a simple and clean truck. No point in getting on his case. You drive a diesel with black wheels and 420's you're to old for that shit. Grow up

Why're you hating so hard on his truck? You're like what 30? Dudes in school working trying to drive a simple and clean truck. No point in getting on his case. You drive a diesel with black wheels and 420's you're to old for that shit. Grow up

:blackkidooo::comeatme::mindblown:

I don't think he is lol pretty sure he's admiring that shit talking

Was just a question lol couldn't understand what he said. Just think it's dumb for people to get on here and act all hard and ragging on people. It's a forum people come here for building stuff,opinions and advice. Just don't understand what all the hates about. Especially with when Alecks truck looks better lol..

Lmao go ahead "wreck me" plz. What's he gonna say? My trucks a step side? I'm only on by 10's? Lmao cool

M8, don't run up. Calm your panties and simma down nah.

Srs

brb ok

fgt

ok

:cheeky: