Your vehicles as they sit now!

What do you know....still raining
05cb1f9c92405dc0b6c5b80a4b5ea3d8.jpg

So I was driving my truck an I could hear something not right from the driver front end. Its not a hub. Noise continued as I turned either direction. My guess is my front axle. Both boots have been ripped for awhile. Found out when I did the drop. Could I run without them till I can afford to replace them?

So I was driving my truck an I could hear something not right from the driver front end. Its not a hub. Noise continued as I turned either direction. My guess is my front axle. Both boots have been ripped for awhile. Found out when I did the drop. Could I run without them till I can afford to replace them?
make the broken one a stub shaft incase your hub goes out, i ran with just 1 axle for a few weeks.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

make the broken one a stub shaft incase your hub goes out, i ran with just 1 axle for a few weeks.

I need both. Lol. But I can only hear driver side currently. Im gonna jack it up tmw an see if that is it. Only thing I can think of

probably not, i just did it as a safety because i didnt know how old the hubs were and 2" spacers

Don't you need the axle stub to keep everything together? Otherwise the hub bearing will only last like 3 feet before it eats itself. I think I read that on here

sent from my glade air freshner

Yep, you need the outer part of the axle to keep the hub together or you'll be missing a wheel very quickly lol

Sent from a dingleberry