Your vehicles as they sit now!

Spring thaw is coming. My old man's ECSB SLT All Terrain creeping in the background.

fac163e5d01eb5d889008a7bb243f108.jpg

Sent from my igloo using smoke signals eh.

You've never said, why'd you switch to the 18s? I'm sure you could flip them for some 33s for the 20s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Because you guys told him stock trucks are really the only cool trucks. Your joke has gone on too far, now Jared is trying to get him to rebuild his stock motor with stock parts, and it doesn't even need to be done.

Per cgm guide lines you shall buy a truck, buy different stock wheels, if you must tint your windows don't go darker than 75 because it's hard to see at night, don't put hids in unless you spend the 6,000 its required to install the proper housing, you must have the strangest exhaust set up, can get tips from Jose and Jos B at Home Depot, any every 17388.93 miles you must rebuild your motor with new, but stock, parts.

Otherwise you're a fuck boy.

Because you guys told him stock trucks are really the only cool trucks. Your joke has gone on too far, now Jared is trying to get him to rebuild his stock motor with stock parts, and it doesn't even need to be done.

Per cgm guide lines you shall buy a truck, buy different stock wheels, if you must tint your windows don't go darker than 75 because it's hard to see at night, don't put hids in unless you spend the 6,000 its required to install the proper housing, you must have the strangest exhaust set up, can get tips from Jose and Jos B at Home Depot, any every 17388.93 miles you must rebuild your motor with new, but stock, parts.

:popcorn:

Damn, who pissed in your cheerios?

:hemadbro:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not sure if srs but did jest hard

Exactly m8 now you get it and will be a fuckboy no longer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk