Your vehicles as they sit now!

Same. I want to drill a small hole in the overhead panel, 2 of them, and install decently bright white LEDs shining directly down at the console for lighting. GFs Lexus has it and it's such a subtle touch of light. Very convenient too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like dim. Lol. I dont want daylight inside at night. Have sleeping kids from time to time. Haha.

Well the way I want them installed, like in a Lexus, the only shining light you'd see would be on the console. No other glare or anything

My domes are bright af too. Footwells prolly weren't needed but it's a nice touch that not many people will notice.

I dont have leds inside an its bright af. Which I have a half drive home through the woods on most nights go out so the inside is dim an bam! Bright lights. I jus want to be able to see in my console without turning on daylight lol

Mine are bright as fuck and I use my domes all day everyday lol love the bright

That's what you get

:uwotm8: Sorry you didn't take my offer :crossarms:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

but srs. Idk why its blue ish when its from the same company, same bulb and ballast and it has a 6k look.

Probably is lol. I offered him 5500k kit from TRS for 100 and he said no :fulloffuck: