Your vehicles as they sit now!

OMG your plate is showing!!!!!

brb going to hunt you down.

brb going to find your address

brb going to steal your truck

brb just found it nvm, that shit is too far away.

They've been sitting in my back seat for so long . Was bored today And said f it I'm putting these bitches in.

Last edited:
8fbe2bb275f463202fe61a84f824c44a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good Glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's silly, I see people do it on craigslist all the time. Shit if you want to find me just look up the phone number, or even easier yet a social media post, or government public records lol. It's not hard to find someone if you really want to

I love when they have the plate blocked and THE MAP WITH THEIR HOUSE that craigslist has.

Lol nice job, not going to be identify or track you now!

yeah that box was on my bumper from when i put the bulbs in, was too lazy to move when i turned the shop lights off. cant see the creeper and toolbag on the ground either lol. if someone really wanted my license plate it would take 2 seconds to find on social media lol.

Don't worry. I have a cutout that's been collecting dust for over a year. Now that I think about it, I have no clue where it's at.

My footwells are life savers and look great lol. Someday I'll get pics with the interior cleaned up and of front and rear lighting. Bright AF. 12" strips front and back, 6" strip lighting console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My footwells are life savers and look great lol. Someday I'll get pics with the interior cleaned up and of front and rear lighting. Bright AF. 12" strips front and back, 6" strip lighting console

I bought some strips and wired them up. Yet, I don't even use them 98% of the time lol

Dfw to see the console light

I need to find a better spot for it because it only lights over the top of it but it's nice to have when I'm looking for change and such

The 15 rental I had, had a small dim led that shined in the cup holder. I want something like that.

The 15 rental I had, had a small dim led that shined in the cup holder. I want something like that.

Same. I want to drill a small hole in the overhead panel, 2 of them, and install decently bright white LEDs shining directly down at the console for lighting. GFs Lexus has it and it's such a subtle touch of light. Very convenient too