Your vehicles as they sit now!

What they'll probably tell me is its because it's new paint blah blah. Same thing happened when I had the same shop paint my handles and mirror caps. It just didn't match right so I sucked it up. I always go from trading it in or keeping it for my sons 1st vehicle then back to trading it lol. I owe 6kish and last time I tried to trade it in they were only giving me 5k and carry over 5k more to the new note so said fuck that.

Colors like that, silver birch and gold are a fucking bastard to get to match right, and even though the paint may be right, the pressure and angle they spray it at can make the metallic lay out different and look that way too. Basically though, the shop should have checked that with a sun gun before they went ahead and finished the job.

I picked it up when the sun had already set so I wouldn't be able to tell. It looks the same as the old paint when I look at it at a different angle.

Maybe send that pic to the shop and the insurance agent and ask if they'll fix it? Cuz that's more than a shade off, that's an entirely different color

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Maybe send that pic to the shop and the insurance agent and ask if they'll fix it? Cuz that's more than a shade off, that's an entirely different color

I'm sure they would pull the "well it's been this long since you got it back and started to notice it" card. I'll still give it a try

Edit: Sent him a text.

Last edited:
Yeah they'll definitely say that, but point out that you picked it up in the dark and maybe try saying it's gotten worse as time has gone on? How long has it been anyway?

b8732ef8d35a4d194c6e3aaa94620290.jpg

What is this old heap missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they'll definitely say that, but point out that you picked it up in the dark and maybe try saying it's gotten worse as time has gone on? How long has it been anyway?

this....insurance paint work ive gotten has had a lifetime warranty. Can say its starting to change color.

82aabad1e50a54ed271b6878e90bce48.jpg
Ever since the accident, truck has not been the same. The way paint looks when the sun hits it bugs the living hell out of me. Trade this bitch in or do an insurance job. Idk

:lol:

fuck that shit.

get them to paint the whole truck if they cant match it