Your vehicles as they sit now!

I need one of those, I put regular amber halogens in front until I can order new LEDs and it still flashes fast with the modded stocker :facepalm:

On another note, I cleaned mine today too
37cbcc6ced6e68fb5efc8518beceea99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why did you take the leds out?

http://www.amazon.com/Novita-LM487-Flasher/dp/B001KS6GIG

Fak Tony. I should have just kept the damn thing. Since now with the led tails also they flash just a cunt hair faster than before

:haha:

You can't have it back, IT'S MINE. ALL MINE.

Hmm. Maybe I'll try em again without resistors and see. Jr burnt one out too so he put resistors in and been fine since.

i have siwtch backs in the front, 194 switch backs in the front corners, and the same LED tails as greg without the tint though, all i did was buy the different relay thing. no hyper flash.

but with my stock tails, if i tried to run LED bulbs in the brake lights, when i hit the brakes the mirror led and front leds would light up, it was weird.

Why the fok would you put tire shine on the treads. Just a waste of product.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd
Looks like dick if the sidewall is black and in between the treads is gray/dirt colored. Mine stay black like that as long as the sidewalls do. Only the tread turns a lighter gray. Looks way better imo

Looks like dick if the sidewall is black and in between the treads is gray/dirt colored. Mine stay black like that as long as the sidewalls do. Only the tread turns a lighter gray. Looks way better imo

How I always do it is just wash the fok out of the tires. Pull into wash bay, spray pre soak on errthing, get in back up a little to spray on the spot where its still dry, then rinse everything off.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Do any of you fgts shine the whole tire?! Fak.

a1ec3847078d4556cbfd2e54717c7c2c.jpg

7a79064ca106c19f8b8a07a056e9a2c2.jpg

1b63350341765c5e4271ee0240b9caa8.jpg
9c2bfe178dab96875bc9b4a78a4547c3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pls deliver both to 73096

82aabad1e50a54ed271b6878e90bce48.jpg
Ever since the accident, truck has not been the same. The way paint looks when the sun hits it bugs the living hell out of me. Trade this bitch in or do an insurance job. Idk

Wow that's way off. Do you want to keep it or trade it. Lol big u keep have the body shop fix it right or jus trade it in an be done

Holy hell that's off. But that color's like silver, I bet it's hard as hell to match. I'd trade it in on a cloudy day lol