Your vehicles as they sit now!

7ceea75bd140845dbdd19d11557ca2c1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

No not yet. Once the weather stays promising I will.

Edit: tires rub with the 20s on 275/55 so I'd prefer to do it when I put the 22s back on.

Last edited:
No not yet. Once the weather stays promising I will.

Edit: tires rub with the 20s on 275/55 so I'd prefer to do it when I put the 22s back on.

Gotcha. Doesn't look like it has it at times haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic, really shows off the tires.

did you really need to see what nitto 555 looks like? I mean, they are pretty old and standard, but hey cupcake, give me a minute, I will toss on some clothes and snap a picture

Last edited:
Whats the benefit of the foam cannon? I only see pics of them never saw one in action

posted a video of it. just puts more soap on the truck so you dont get water spots while washing when you wet it down. plus more lubrication to reduce the possibility of scratches. i cheated anyway, went to a pay and spray to get all the crud off yesterday.

posted a video of it. just puts more soap on the truck so you dont get water spots while washing when you wet it down. plus more lubrication to reduce the possibility of scratches. i cheated anyway, went to a pay and spray to get all the crud off yesterday.
Still have to scrub on it? We have a pay an spray but always have to scrub the road crud off lol