Your vehicles as they sit now!

Looks good, Fred.

Ive also seen this from time to time. Lol. Whats the meaning with this

:cheeky:

922d2d782dc5a6d4d25f35b401dd13c5.jpg

It means like classy, done right, etc. etc. You know "Proper" AF....

Originally a guy in Shreveport had one and got a bunch of them printed and we put them on at the 1st Shreve meet years ago. Some took them off and some left them and they stuck, I decided to get one with the like a sir to mix it up some.

I'm sure people had proper stickers before that but that's where it originated here. I've had one on my truck a good 4-5 years.

Looks good, Fred.

:cheeky:

922d2d782dc5a6d4d25f35b401dd13c5.jpg

It means like classy, done right, etc. etc. You know "Proper" AF....

Originally a guy in Shreveport had one and got a bunch of them printed and we put them on at the 1st Shreve meet years ago. Some took them off and some left them and they stuck, I decided to get one with the like a sir to mix it up some.

I'm sure people had proper stickers before that but that's where it originated here. I've had one on my truck a good 4-5 years.
That's where I remember seeing it at. Lol. Ive only been to two but looking forward to the next one. Hopefully mine will be "proper" by then

Thanks smith, it had to be done. Where I'm at there's a bunch of ghetto drops and knuckle heads so I figured I'd make a statement.. let the butt hurt begin

Cleaned all the salt of yesterday at the pay n spray, not the cleanest, but clean enough. Probably going back under the knife this weekend too if I get the time. :secret:

8a6c33b2f547fee50d55cc6b08e6c134.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk