Your vehicles as they sit now!

Sometimes I wish I went 6.0 because the 6.4 fixes are money. But agreed on every point. Dare I say the 5r is probably the best auto trans behind a diesel of the big three. In stock form it can take a beating

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No doubt the 5r is stout. Though I think Allisons' A50 is without a doubt the best trans on the market right now (for autos). A lot of people are raving about how much power they can hold in stock form vs previous models.

Was looking at getting at trading in the 6.2 for a 6.7 in a year or two . From what I read the turbos tend to go and the bottom end can't hold up to big power to do bad rods . But just deleted and tuned ppl say there crazy powerful

29A9210C-3A47-40AA-ABF7-A21A444C29B0_zpsuetrihss.jpg

Sold sold sold

Was looking at getting at trading in the 6.2 for a 6.7 in a year or two . From what I read the turbos tend to go and the bottom end can't hold up to big power to do bad rods . But just deleted and tuned ppl say there crazy powerful
buddy is deleting his 6.7 here in the next month. all the obama shit is starting to mess up.

only thing he was warned about was the turbo, but, we have a local dealer that is still going to warranty the turbo if it goes. hes not going to go anymore powerwise than a tune and deletes, if something huge happens ill let you know.

im also wanting to get into one in a few years, theres nothing i dont like about them

Yeah from what I read delete as soon as possible .11-14 turbos are risky but the 15s are good I guess . I want to get into a 12-13

his is a 13, i dont agree with some of his mod choices but im slowly getting him to like the cleaner mods. lol. just need to get rid of those damn halos. so damn ugly imo. but im not paying his payments so
4f2860fe2a741e63bf103136684819f0.jpg
51c31356e7395f0cd3aff367eb4d1e84.jpg

i also removed his 4x4 stickers while he wasnt looking

No doubt the 5r is stout. Though I think Allisons' A50 is without a doubt the best trans on the market right now (for autos). A lot of people are raving about how much power they can hold in stock form vs previous models.

the new allison with ppei tcm tuning can hold 700hp....i am so amazed, but yes i do know of quite a few guys running 500+ hp through a 5r.

my buddy has a modded cp3 and a s475 over stock and 50% over injectors on a stock Allison and he said he has 0 problems pulling trailers and stuff up the hills of BC.

Dat ferd.... Last body style that looked good. The new ones are fugly.

The lights are rice. The grill is meh. needs cm'd mirrors.

If I had a choice of any truck on the market right now I'd take a 15 or 16 Super Dookie. I like the new dash and I don't know anyone that has had problems with them. My buddies 6.4 will haul ass but he's spent insane money just to keep it running, I'd rather have a slower reliable truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be hard pressed to buy a new truck just cuz of emissions BS. But if I did and had the money for full deletes immedately, it'd be a tough choice between a 14/15 Dodge 2500 or a 14/15/16 Super Dooky. I haven't driven either one but I love both equally looks/interior wise and drive trains seem to be comparable

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk