Your vehicles as they sit now!

I would look into having them blasted and maybe try to polish them. I've seen a few polished sets and they look great polished.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Id have to have another set to roll on an I dont. Lol. I found a guy on ig an talked to him about polishing an im not sure I want to put that in to them. Lol
65c901bb6e08283467e4585f218511fa.jpg

I'd definitely polish them. Even if you only did them one at a time and just took your time working on the weekends or whatever. They would look a lot better than leaving them how they are now. Imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ill see what I can do. Might be able to borrow a set from work or something. The owner has a powder coat hook up. Ill talk to him an see what's up
f33769e0f38928cec62dc59a4590ad55.jpg

71bd1f98a623eeb8686d498a5b0bb062.jpg

id honestly start at 120 unless theres some big pieces still on the wheels. you can probably skip every other one he listed and see how it finishes out. Thats a lot of in between stages of sandpaper that may not even be necessary.

I like the machined finish. Try some heavy grit compound on the corroded areas to see if it removes it.

Ill see what I can do. Might be able to borrow a set from work or something. The owner has a powder coat hook up. Ill talk to him an see what's up
f33769e0f38928cec62dc59a4590ad55.jpg

71bd1f98a623eeb8686d498a5b0bb062.jpg

I'll trade you, and that way you can just skip all that work :crazy: lol

id honestly start at 120 unless theres some big pieces still on the wheels. you can probably skip every other one he listed and see how it finishes out. Thats a lot of in between stages of sandpaper that may not even be necessary.

I like the machined finish. Try some heavy grit compound on the corroded areas to see if it removes it.

I'll trade you, and that way you can just skip all that work :crazy: lol
I start pricing sandpaper an the heavy grit compound an go from there. I love the machine look!! I wanna keep it but I dont I'll be to once I start to fix the corroded spots. Now you wanna trade after I did all the hard work chris. Haha

I start pricing sandpaper an the heavy grit compound an go from there. I love the machine look!! I wanna keep it but I dont I'll be to once I start to fix the corroded spots. Now you wanna trade after I did all the hard work chris. Haha

Haha, I'd have traded when they had the clad too.....check Harbor Freight prices, usually have cheap sandpaper if you're in the area.

Haha, I'd have traded when they had the clad too.....check Harbor Freight prices, usually have cheap sandpaper if you're in the area.
You never sent me any pics so I thought you weren't interested. Lol. Thats about an hour an 15 minutes from me. Ace hardware or walmart in minden is where its at.