Spacers came in today

Before
b8e58e8cb820abee6fda7ecd3a43cb8b.jpg

After
32128df0afcfda4fd11db35a6bf5a2c9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

DRL/Turn Signal Mod

4B197A43-ED5A-4462-B637-38A59C4F2F02_zpsrx0reoyq.jpg

[video]http://vid1327.photobucket.com/albums/u679/techietruckguy/CBF7A22A-818D-4978-A289-62ECB66B800D_zpsv6bwr3l6.mp4[/video]
:nice: I'm fixing to do that as well since I burnt out yet another DRL. Did you just splice in 2 new turn signal sockets into the old ones? I remember seeing a writeup a long time ago but can't find it

Sent from Tapatwat

That's all I did on mine, just get two more three wire sockets and just tap into the other socket. IIRC I had to trim one of the tabs on the new sockets so it fit in the housings.

:nice: I'm fixing to do that as well since I burnt out yet another DRL. Did you just splice in 2 new turn signal sockets into the old ones? I remember seeing a writeup a long time ago but can't find it

Sent from Tapatwat

I used a-fuso's wiring diagram that way I could maintain the drls. I didn't use the resistor as I have the cadillac led flasher module.
D8527227-FACE-49D3-9DCF-0A025DF205F9_zpsr7fdtd51.jpg

Ahh, gotcha. I have that pic saved somewhere, kinda got it in my head I'd get rid of the drls cuz of burning them out a couple times plus my lights are on every time I get in the truck so I don't really need them

Sent from Tapatwat

Was planning on doing the same to keep drls but everytime I get in my truck I just hit the foglight switch and use them as drls. Best part is the tails come on with them also.

Finally clean after a few weeks of crappy weather

where dem wheels at?

Spacers came in today

Before
b8e58e8cb820abee6fda7ecd3a43cb8b.jpg

After
32128df0afcfda4fd11db35a6bf5a2c9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

needs mud graps.

:cheeky:

Same, I do it in the truck and the subie.

are you headlights always on in the new car? mine are always on no matter what. and i cant keep a fog light in my car to save my life. my buddy has the same problem with his 05 to. my fogs have been out for 2 years because they stay good for a month and then burn out and its a bitch to change them. I've also never changed headlights in a car more then mine. i've had the car a little over 2 years and i've put 5 sets of headlight bulbs in it. my buddies car is the same way. i cant stand it. and of course taking the battery out to get to the light bulb screws up the idle so it stalls out the first time i start it up after i reconnect the battery till it relearns where idle is with the clutch depressed.

My high beams double as DRl's. Good thing is I have separate bulbs for Lo/High.

On my 02 I disabled the DRLs so I didn't burn out bulbs. It's a yellow connector up under the glove box. Next meet I'll check and see if it's the same on yours, if you don't bring the truck lol.

Ahh, gotcha. I have that pic saved somewhere, kinda got it in my head I'd get rid of the drls cuz of burning them out a couple times plus my lights are on every time I get in the truck so I don't really need them

Sent from Tapatwat

The resistor in there keeps the led drl's from burning out. I've had my lights with the resistor in there for over 3 years and never a problem with them burning out anymore, and doesn't burn as hot so it won't discolor your parking lights inside either.

The resistor in there keeps the led drl's from burning out. I've had my lights with the resistor in there for over 3 years and never a problem with them burning out anymore, and doesn't burn as hot so it won't discolor your parking lights inside either.
:shake: I'll havta get on that then. Thanks!

Sent from Tapatwat

My high beams double as DRl's. Good thing is I have separate bulbs for Lo/High.

On my 02 I disabled the DRLs so I didn't burn out bulbs. It's a yellow connector up under the glove box. Next meet I'll check and see if it's the same on yours, if you don't bring the truck lol.
:shake: sounds good man. Now we just gotta plan one. Ha-ha

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk