Your vehicles as they sit now!

Mine and buddies
8a83e0811ede2da345d2bad7f35c696c.jpg
:love:

What wheels do you have at moment, Dennis? We might could work a trade, mine have some scuffs and would be perfect for powder lol
I have these. Were taken off new at work an stored. 3 have maybe 600 hundred miles an 9.5/10 on the rims. The 4th jus got replaced with a new rim an tire from the wreck.
c309c50308a005c9dcff6691aad701c9.jpg

I have these. Were taken off new at work an stored. 3 have maybe 600 hundred miles an 9.5/10 on the rims. The 4th jus got replaced with a new rim an tire from the wreck.
c309c50308a005c9dcff6691aad701c9.jpg

Dang, was thinking you still had 20's but remember you getting those 17's now. Not sure how the 17's would look on mine, also my ball studs are cut to fit 17's but last time I put some on it wanted to rub some. Thought you might still have the cladded wheels.

No! Dibs on the 7teens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want 17's then trade me your polished so I can have polished again and he can piwdercoat these machined ones lol

I got the same wheels as Dennis. But I put Chevy Center caps on them. The center caps are from NBS 17's that came on the Z71 Tahoes and Suburbans.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

The gmc with the hd hood is cleannnnnn

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, that bitch is clean.
Whoever painted it could have done a better job though. Lol. But its still a clean ass truck. A lot cleaner than my stock ass Suburban.

needs to stop raining so I can drive my pos. haven't even been in it for well over a week. Most it has been driven it the last month was about 20 miles for the photo/video shoot.

R2yfn7Z.jpg

lol that has been a few months and that is what made me hate the truck. Now i rarely drive the bastard and love it again. roflfp