Your vehicles as they sit now!

Yeah, I had hawk pads on the Silvy. Really liked them.

im getting a ton of different part numbers on amazon for my truck, but these are the ones from hawk's website. can anyone else confirm? last thing i need besides buying ones and find out i dont need them is to buy the rong ones and need them lol.

rotors:
http://www.amazon.com/Hawk-Performance-HUS8657-Quiet-Brake/dp/B004D2UKPG

pads:

http://www.amazon.com/Hawk-Performance-HB568Y-666-LTS-Brake/dp/B001UEBAHC

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

lol figures only 1 in stock for rotors with prime.

Mine was too until I took it off. That bish drug everywhere. I've always said I'm gonna do legit oba but I bought a cheap little hf compressor (wired it to a switch) when I first did my helpers 2.5 years ago and it's still doing good lol. Once I redo these notches and fix the frame I'm gonna redo my helpers and probably mount them above the axle. Ideally something like this. but we'll see. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Which hf compressor do you have? I see 3 of them on their site.

Sent from the 4.hate using tapaturd

0c4c4ecdd6866fc0ace92df17cd48cae.jpg

Smashed front end and what not ( paint guy is swamped). But I guess at least it's semi clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some of you have already seen these. got lift and tires installed this weekend. 2.5 Icon, Fox Shocks, 35 MTZ's. easy install. only problem is fgt shop took 7 fucking hours to get it aligned.

uSpuLbtl.jpg

WuaYKgbl.jpg

and with my buddies truck
6ZCOE9dl.jpg

7 hours to align it? WTF?

was super pissed. buddies FIL recommended the shop because i was up in central PA installing everything, took monday off so i could have it aligned. dropped it off at 930. called them at 2 like wtf i need to drive back to jersey tonight. said they just pulled it into the shop. called us back at 430 said it wasnt going to be done so i had to have my buddy drive me back halfway so i could get to work today. my 60 dollar alignment cost 427 dollars because they booked 7 hours because they couldnt get the driverside caster shim in to align the truck. had to break the axle all the way down to the knuckle because the old bushing was so jammed and frozen into its spot it wouldnt come out. which i find hilarious because the truck has no rust on it and we pulled the whole front end apart ourselves with hand tools to install the lift. Unfortunately due to location and time constraints and the fact it was already torn apart when they called me i couldnt do much about it. i should have just driven it home unaligned.

oh those are the tires you bought at carlisle?

hell yeah, took me long enough huh?

Actually mounted mine inside the cab under the back seat :lol: air line runs through the cab vent on the drivers side and t's to go to each bag.

Can barely hear it in the front seat. I don't have a tank so it doesn't run to fill up a tank. I just flip the switch and put however much air I need in the bags and flip it off. It's not an ideal setup but it works and was super budget friendly lol. Always planned on doing a legit setup but haven't had the need since this lasted so long. :shrug:

shiet...yeah then 10 for a 4wd. didnt look that low. what size tires? Im running 29s up front and 30s out back.

oba isnt cheap but lawd is it worth it.
Not sure over all height but they're 245/65/17 how much you think I'd get? Be able to air up a couple inches maybe?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk