Your vehicles as they sit now!

:foreveralone:

IMG_20120329_105133.jpg

And doing the brakes on le gf's S10

IMG_20120324_173124.jpg

Painting chrome grill strip and bumper cap white. Haven't seen much of this guys work so hopefully it turns out good. Gonna pick the stuff up tomorrow afternoon. Price was decent so I figure I'd try it.

I'm guessing that's on your LB7? How's it holding up, ever had injectors done? Only asking because I can get into an LB7 way cheaper than an LBZ right now and want one bad.

Looks awesome man, so much better than just the center section of the grille color matched.

I'm guessing that's on your LB7? How's it holding up, ever had injectors done? Only asking because I can get into an LB7 way cheaper than an LBZ right now and want one bad.

yeah the injectors were done before i bought the truck and i havent had any issues in the 75k that i have owned it. i been really happy with i love the no egr, no cats, and no dpf. all the dmax are have their pros and cons but all of them are great motors. lb7 have poor injector designs lbz have weak pistons. a lot of sick trucks have been built with either motor the price i got my truck and seeing how many build options for twins and triple kits for the lb7 are sold is why i went with the lb7. the fact i got the truck for 11k sold me even more