Your vehicles as they sit now!

In its all its dirty glory..... Crooked pic and all lol
af7714c32ccebdaa84fa4aa4a6528abb.jpg
Still haven't washed it? Better take advantage of this week of nice weather we're having. Probably won't last long lol

Still haven't washed it? Better take advantage of this week of nice weather we're having. Probably won't last long lol

I know, will probably detail it saturday. Need to polish before the July meet though.

def needs a wash, thats the dirtiest i have ever seen it.

No doubt. It's been basically a month and a half of rain around here..... Also needs several other things than a wash like new rear shocks, windshield, etc etc lol

I know, will probably detail it saturday. Need to polish before the July meet though.

No doubt. It's been basically a month and a half of rain around here..... Also needs several other things than a wash like new rear shocks, windshield, etc etc lol

Said same last year. Go to Kris at Suspension Source Chris, she has scratch and dent shocks at 60/ea and with a discount probably cheaper. I just sent Wesley Gannon to her for shocks for his. I will not have a shitty ride on something I drive everyday.

Said same last year. Go to Kris at Suspension Source Chris, she has scratch and dent shocks at 60/ea and with a discount probably cheaper. I just sent Wesley Gannon to her for shocks for his. I will not have a shitty ride on something I drive everyday.

Yeah, I know :/ lol..... Didn't know she had any in stock, I'll have to shoot her a message and see and if so snag some quick. My ride sucks at the moment.

Heading back from the Vet today, saw this little spot half open...need to polish the truck but hell, at least I got these pics finally.