Your vehicles as they sit now!

Dads trooka, makes me want an HD bumper and full cm.
297783986d3e4b0e911a31005c75c391.jpg

Oh right haha that went right over my head. Let me know if you do. You back from getting your tranny done yet?

I'm leaving here around 8, was going to drop off a case of beer to Evan although this fucking shitty ass hotel with paper thin walls, someone near me needs to fucking hit their alarm on their iPhone and I might leave sooner lol.

Edit: as soon as I sent that it turned off :everythingwentbetterthanexpected:

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Yeah they've been off for like a year :rofl: I gotta finish sanding them and my mirrors

:allow:

I'm leaving here around 8, was going to drop off a case of beer to Evan although this fucking shitty ass hotel with paper thin walls, someone near me needs to fucking hit their alarm on their iPhone and I might leave sooner lol.

Edit: as soon as I sent that it turned off :everythingwentbetterthanexpected:

where exactly in MA were you? but i feel your pain. roommates alarm went off at about the same time this morning and he didnt turn it off for a good 15 minutes. normally an everyday occurrence.

:allow:

where exactly in MA were you? but i feel your pain. roommates alarm went off at about the same time this morning and he didnt turn it off for a good 15 minutes. normally an everyday occurrence.

It was like college again haha, but I was in dalton

Cleaned the shit out of my truck Friday and yesterday I drove it over logging roads for 4 hours....
da2fb648b678949730691f46e48002c2.jpg
af15b0a00eaf4dfb9df92b8bc814cb04.jpg
324ba1ed03cfe7ef9cf4150a3eb0fa2c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doing WerkTrok things again

Then it was a beautiful warm day and I got out of work at a decent time so I finally installed that free bedrug, Gonna enjoy this!