Your vehicles as they sit now!

Hngggg do burnouts and regular headlights and paint your handles and even more hngggg jbro

Sent from Tapashit
Nga you cray, the Harley lights are the only way to go on those. With the tint and black grille inserts, it'll still pull it off with polished wheels

Well. Yall know the story behind the ecsb deal. And If I were rich like everyone on the forum, I would have been picky and spent the extra 10k to get a CC.
But I'm not, and all the hard work was already done so fok it. #aintcare. Don't have kids, and my friends can #dolewithit

or oR OR you could have left Icon 4" done 20x10s and 35s and had very dailyable truck that could handle windshield sticker

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

You "hoon" big ass truck on 37s shit going to go south pretty quick especially since you probably bought cheapest big lift you could sure it looks good but no way would I have removed the old one unless it was absolutely necessary because it could handle serious use and abuse but that's just me being logical and shit

You live in Iowa. You have no logic.
All good bruh. Rear is all leaf and I have Trac bars in my garage. And the driveline isn't a tin can like gm puts on.

c4100495e36d23dec2c22ad4e77a5801.jpg

Needs more mudflap

is it just me or is the grille shell and the bumper almost flat/satin looking? is that just the pc jbrofgt? truck doesn't look too bad imo, front clip swap would look good too

It's just the pic. The grille/bumper/mirrors are all fresh paint and actually glossier than the truck paint being that they are brand new. #datsamsungquality cellphone pic