Your vehicles as they sit now!

Hmm, something strange must have happened then, because I only put a half tank in, yet the light still went out :ninja:
Do you round off when you get gas after the pump stops on its own?

I used to, and would get the same code every now and then. Since I've stopped doing that(2 years or so) I don't/haven't gotten that code anymore. Just a thought.

And as far as your ebcm, get it fixed for like 2-300. It's not hard to do. Hell I've done mine twice(once under warranty)

Wat, it's NJ, you know we don't pump our gas lol usually I fill it everytime unless I'm in a hurry. The tighten fuel cap pops up randomly here and there

I can fix the module for a $5 mosfet transistor, but just don't feel like dropping it down and taking it apart lol

20150421_101025_zpsvpheubuc.jpg

Shield is actually getting done today lol. And fak I'm too lazy to take handles out. Shit should have been done a year ago lol.
The 05-07 front end I think may be my favorite. Do like me the 6.7 front end though

Also, anyone know anyone looking for 8x170 22x14s? Perhaps a pair of 962s? I'm going to switch to burnouts I think. Contrast a lot better with the powder

Wat, it's NJ, you know we don't pump our gas lol usually I fill it everytime unless I'm in a hurry. The tighten fuel cap pops up randomly here and there

I can fix the module for a $5 mosfet transistor, but just don't feel like dropping it down and taking it apart lol
I fill my own, bc fuck waiting for some shit ass attendant
Supposedly if you keep going after it clicks off, that causes evap codes to come up after a while.
What I've read too and it's held true so far

I randomly get the emissions code. replaced the evap canister, went away, then a new one shows up when its cold out. Been fine for a few months now. I never pump after it shuts off, just shitty parts as usual.

Well. Yall know the story behind the ecsb deal. And If I were rich like everyone on the forum, I would have been picky and spent the extra 10k to get a CC.
But I'm not, and all the hard work was already done so fok it. #aintcare. Don't have kids, and my friends can #dolewithit