Your vehicles as they sit now!

This could be Tony but he's playing too much

e3442a8079d861cd3c635d7db68175c1.jpg

Either that or I'll sell it for what I can get and buy something old. I have the classic bug bad right now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Definitely get something old, so much fun, and usually pretty cheap

Sent from a cannoli smuggling warehouse.

Definitely get something old, so much fun, and usually pretty cheap

Sent from a cannoli smuggling warehouse.

Yea I'll get something eventually for sure. Not sure what I want yet. Love 67-72s particularly 67-68s, or 60-66s and maybe a squarebody. We'll see when the time comes. And what kind of deals I can get.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pretty sure that's an old picture since tires are still in the back and not a proper plate on the front.

I just took that today. Taking the tires out of my garage and leaving them in the back of the store in storage. Mo space in the garage for a razor.
Literally just took it when I posted it. Monica

I have 2 dirtbikes, a harley and a streetbike in the 3rd car portion of the garage now. And my truck is so wide have to park the mf in the middle of the 2 car door lol. I need a 5 car garage!

Do like the truck but you've had it for months either start raising hell with DMV to get your plates or stop being a fgt and take the front dealer plate off

I have my plates. Had them for a long time lol. Dnw to put on. Have the dealer plate on the back too. Will rock until I cannot rock
But I just ordered custom plates for it. So prob take them off in like 6mo