Your vehicles as they sit now!

4086d1a855a0db89a50712b36ae7ae8e.jpg

b81fdb05c8f7b73093f9ab75dc47e21a.jpg

Vid after tune, emissions delete and exhaust

[video]https://youtu.be/geTPt6OScfs[/video]

Sent from a cannoli smuggling warehouse.

Last edited:
Tailpipe delete is next. Probably get tires towards the end of May. Gotta be the best man in a wedding and my truck taxes are due soon so I'll hold off. The stocks don't look too horribly small.

Was looking at the new BfG KO2 tires and I think I fell in love. All terrain tread pattern but with meaty side lugs.

we sell lots of ko2's at my place, great tire and look beefcake with new sidewall. Said it once and i'll say it again, THe BFG TKO is the best all around aggresive tire you can get.

Just a quick bath. First hand wash of the year after winter. Lots of winter scratches and tar to attend to. Hope in the next couple weeks to throw on the summer tires and at least clay. Gotta get stuff bought to get painted.

274675f264b9e573c3f6e6be9f798572.jpg

FFB Device

thanks lol

is it a top or bottom strut spacer
Top plate spacer

fb976c3ec91a9b5a657a126dd3ce325b.jpg
(not exactly it but same exact design made by same company)

Ended up taking it to a shop to get done since it would need alignment after. I got the driver side tore down last night with the exception of one bolt. Put it back together decided to let the professionals do it. Shop charged 3.4 hours since that's what their computer said for "changing struts". Actually took them 5 hours. They had to to take battery and fender liners out to reach the bolt that I couldn't. He said it was one of the more involved leveling jobs they've done.

Then he decided to marvel at the fact that it was the first '15 Colorado they've had. He was blown away that the truck uses 0W-20 motor oil lol.

This truck wasnt exactly built to be mechanic friendly lol. Removing the valence was absolutely absurd. Its like the truck was upside down when they put it together. You have to take off 9 things to reach the bolts for one thing. Everything on the truck overlaps something else.

And also, the 3 bolts on top of the strut needed to be trimmed. So any hopes of putting the spacer on top the strut while the bottom is still attached to the LCA went out the window.

ad7ea1e11cd87340759c0a1ff2fec680.jpg

Le dirty truck is le dirty. I broke the clip in the tailgate handle too.

Sent from your girls iPhone.