Your vehicles as they sit now!

Sitting in the driveway this morning.

2012-08-08_07-17-40_543.jpg

I'm just guessing but mine's most likely between 2-4 negative... It's a lot and really noticeable from the side...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

lady driving me in my truck. what a sweetie.

http://img.tapatalk.com/aefec53f-c3e2-a57f.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:dempinktoes:

[QUOTE="CUB, post: 60784"]Always leg shots
She must look like a monster upstairs?[/QUOTE]

No sir.

[QUOTE="Cuban., post: 60794"]negative ghost rider. I gotta let your mind wonder.

ask Tony. I text him pics of her[/QUOTE]

I haz seen her, and might I say :hump: Except for that damn duckface..............

:cheeky:

Sitting up at the bosses house/shop.

da323eea.jpg

He's out of town so I'm watching these two pain in the asses.

14bd1107.jpg

Hence the slober all over the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haz seen her, and might I say :hump: Except for that damn duckface..............

:cheeky:

lulz

I only sent you those because 1- she's a troll and knows I hate that face, 2- I know you hate it, and 3- because fuck you. ha but srs, I sent you a couple better pics and you know ima send moar

I'm just guessing but mine's most likely between 2-4 negative... It's a lot and really noticeable from the side...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

When I first went to get it aligned I was told mine was at like 4* negative before I put these uppers on

No, that's what the chest freezer is for I'm picking up this weekend. And mother fucker, I told you that in confidence. :bertstare:

Tony, I have a beer fridge in my basement, it's awesome when I'm down there working on something and don't want to walk upstairs.

And, dem welds.