Your vehicles as they sit now!

It's pretty dark. Kinda scared to drive it now lol. You can still see in the truck at certain angles because I have 20 on the roll ups but I have 5 over factory tint the back

Come night time aarron gonna be like

Stevie-Wonder-Driving-714812.jpg

I had 50 on the shield for the chevy with 5 on everything else. Was perfect, cut down on glare and couldn't really tell it was tinted from the inside. From the outside it was easy to tell lol.

I had 5 over 20 on the back 3 and 5 on the roll downs on my old truck, couldn't see my mirrors at night. Had to roll the windows down to turn, park, or back up. FTS. I would like mine a tad darker but not much, might do another layer of 20 on my other 5 windows if I decide not to do shield tint

I have 5% over 20% on sides and back. 35 on shield, only thing I see at night is lights lok

Sent from my poopoo S5

This. Always had blacked out windows lol other truck was 5 on 15 for the front roll ups and 5 on 5 on factory tint for the other three lol. I AINT FUCKING AROUND. I got cheap 22 dollar Amazon led Cubes i no under under the truck and I can leave my windows up at night and see what the fuck im doing lol.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

This. Always had blacked out windows lol other truck was 5 on 15 for the front roll ups and 5 on 5 on factory tint for the other three lol. I AINT FUCKING AROUND. I got cheap 22 dollar Amazon led Cubes i no under under the truck and I can leave my windows up at night and see what the fuck im doing lol.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

my cubes are cheap amazon cubes. work just fine. I got the flood pattern. Cant tell the difference in some other more expensive ones.

unless you're talking about interior lights, then disregard. :marc:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

People don't care about anybody else's stuff. Supermarket carnage:

bfc6e284de23e85de9939a25ccf901f9.jpg

FFB Device

looks like they cleaned a spot off your truck. wash your shit you fok