Your vehicles as they sit now!

Yeah I can't even talk. The most my truck has moved in 2 months has been from one garage to the other shuffling cars around to work on shit :eek:kay:

Wish we had more than one garage :eek:kay: my shit has been out in the asshat weather coz the burban is decently clean for once in a lifetime so it's under the carport. And then there's dad's 15 year old truck still dirty from the ice/snow/salt a few weeks ago sitting in the garage. :rage:

a2caa94bd045fc1a9325d2ce62a2c5a2.jpg

Still filthy as fuck.

I feel ya bro, been raining on and off since Christmas here at least three to four times a week. Really been wanting to hand wash mine, but still pointless right now. E

Sent from my poopoo S5
Hell yeah bro, rained a little this morning on my drive to work and was misting when I rolled the trash down a little while ago. I can't wait until it gets cleaned properly. And we have only had 3 decent days the past several weeks lmao.

So we now call other people's trucks piles when they aren't? Indaresting

@tukn8s ur truck is fire m8 why did you pull out of the totm? (Pulling out, that's that shit I don't like)(America doesn't pull out I don't either)

Cyber bullied. :lol:

@cammedvmax y u no weld on roll pan? I know u said u wanted bumper to make truck look lower but roll pan > bumper :imo:

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

So we now call other people's trucks piles when they aren't? Indaresting

@tukn8s ur truck is fire m8 why did you pull out of the totm? (Pulling out, that's that shit I don't like)(America doesn't pull out I don't either)

Cyber bullied. :lol:

@cammedvmax y u no weld on roll pan? I know u said u wanted bumper to make truck look lower but roll pan > bumper :imo:

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

I didn't weld it because I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, and I didn't want to have the whole bed repainted at the time. Now I want a bumper so I'm glad I didn't do it lol

Sent from Tapashit