Your vehicles as they sit now!

Grill mods

d7ab177a52e88e73597a0890fc122c2a.jpg

Grill mods

d7ab177a52e88e73597a0890fc122c2a.jpg
Goddammit Matt.

See, this is the type of shit that gets my jimmies all rustled. Everyone already knows you have some of the cleanest built trucks on the webz, and you go and do this to it. You're a fucking gamechanging GOD bro. Everyone and their grandma is gonna be having their buddies spin out into their grille to get this custom af look. They'll mount their lightbarz all crooked to give it that 'just hit' look, shoot their one fog light with a sling shot and smash their valance with a sledge hammer to copy you. But then, they'll throw those hella fresh jdm as fok bandaid stickers on it and be like #dailydriven #workinprogress and throw more dirty money stickers everywhere. And don't even get me started on those hella sick gnar gnar colorshit halo disco ball lights, because they'll be cracked and fogged all up after these new shenanigans. But they'll still proudly display every color the human eye is capable of recognizing because they're just so bro.

Thank you Matt, for changing the game and giving us all something to scramble out and do to our whipz.

:corny:

Goddammit Matt.

See, this is the type of shit that gets my jimmies all rustled. Everyone already knows you have some of the cleanest built trucks on the webz, and you go and do this to it. You're a fucking gamechanging GOD bro. Everyone and their grandma is gonna be having their buddies spin out into their grille to get this custom af look. They'll mount their lightbarz all crooked to give it that 'just hit' look, shoot their one fog light with a sling shot and smash their valance with a sledge hammer to copy you. But then, they'll throw those hella fresh jdm as fok bandaid stickers on it and be like #dailydriven #workinprogress and throw more dirty money stickers everywhere. And don't even get me started on those hella sick gnar gnar colorshit halo disco ball lights, because they'll be cracked and fogged all up after these new shenanigans. But they'll still proudly display every color the human eye is capable of recognizing because they're just so bro.

Thank you Matt, for changing the game and giving us all something to scramble out and do to our whipz.

All I can say is that my face looked similar to this after reading that vvvv

My forces may eventually get here. Monday will make 3 months from purchase date. Until then I'll keep doing other things. 5 days until LST and I haven't even tried to clean the bagged truck
2bd70b53aa9ed5a48588e11988583479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My forces may eventually get here. Monday will make 3 months from purchase date. Until then I'll keep doing other things. 5 days until LST and I haven't even tried to clean the bagged truck
2bd70b53aa9ed5a48588e11988583479.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You all getting any snow out there? I know we keep getting it off and on up here, so hard to keep stuff clean.