Your vehicles as they sit now!

5a368c8e1f47bbb6ca35ee3aef63e444.jpg

Another one I took, not as good as the other. Had to edit the fuck out of it so you could see the truck lol

Sent from Tapashit

5a368c8e1f47bbb6ca35ee3aef63e444.jpg

Another one I took, not as good as the other. Had to edit the fuck out of it so you could see the truck lol

Sent from Tapashit

Im mad with you. My wheels took forever to ship. Finally got them. Mounted and balanced chillin in the shop, havent had time to do brake upgrades and install :mad:

Nah, his is just lifted lol.

Didn't even think of taking pics today with all the damn rain.

Im mad with you. My wheels took forever to ship. Finally got them. Mounted and balanced chillin in the shop, havent had time to do brake upgrades and install :mad:

Ordered mine at discount tire Monday and they came in Thursday, had them mounted Friday lolz. 260 a wheel too. Even cheaper than MWD quote

Sent from Tapashit

Had my exhaust like that a little over a year ago. Loved it lol, kinda want to do it again with the roll pan

Sent from Tapashit

I'm not sure what's up with discount here. They're high as giraffe pussy. On everything. And always want to give me crap about matching. So I just order.

I'm not sure what's up with discount here. They're high as giraffe pussy. On everything. And always want to give me crap about matching. So I just order.

Didn't even ask them to match, they found that Victoria's tire site you told me about on their own, they were 275 each on there. Thrn he was like "I think I can take some more off" lol

Sent from Tapashit